VIYM’s strategy is based on a rigorous investment process. Our investors typically seek exposure to a balanced risk/return profile between the established European markets and fast-growing emerging opportunities of the FSU economies.
We enhance the performance of the company through:
- Bringing the best management practices to the company's business;
- Active, professional and committed BoD participation;
- Assistance and support in the development of the company's management and financial reporting structures;
- Support in the development of project-orientated remuneration and motivation schemes for the company's management and key personnel;
- Implementation of internationally acceptable internal controls and financial reporting systems;
- Assistance in establishing business connections with other cluster members and other local and international companies.
We identify fast-growing companies with strong and progressive management teams to activate their market leadership potential and generate competitive long-term returns on the capital invested.
Our investors are not looking for any long-term strategic positions in any given company or industry. We are therefore looking for a solid divestment strategy within a 3-7 year period. Our exit strategy of choice is sale to a long-term orientated investor. Initial public offerings are however also a viable option.